Latest in Historic Milford Village Series will be highlighted at Winterfest

The Greater Milford Area Historical Society has developed the seventh piece in the Cats Meow Historic Milford Village Series: St. Andrew the Apostle Church.

St. Andrew Church joins the previous six replica historic buildings – Promont House Museum, Milford Public School, Milford First United Methodist Church, The Korner Barbershop, The Old Stone Library, and Row House Gallery.

The original St. Andrew Church, built during the Civil War, was located at Elm and Water Streets and moved to its current location at 552 Main St. because of repeated flooding on “The Island.”

The beautiful Gothic church held its groundbreaking ceremony on July 9, 1922, and continues to serve the people of Milford and the Cincinnati Diocese.